Vet Bills

• neigh
  • neigh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #778893 by neigh
Vet Bills was created by neigh
I don't know if its just me ,as a small owner, but vet bills have just skyrocketed lately. (past few years) I can give so many examples of this in all the centers around SA. This in a time when everyone is trying to cut or "stagnate" costs in an ailing industry/economy. NO not vets, they have carte-blanche to charge as they please with no regulation or reprise to the owners.They are killing the game for the small owner and nobody says a word ?? No media coverage nothing !!
In no ways am I saying they aren't brilliant in their work, although most owners would never know, we are left to their discretion when it comes to the account.
All and sundry are struggling except the vets. I get the feeling they are milking the system for as long as possible before the whole industry implodes.
Maybe as owners we should start posting these exorbitant invoices for the public to see ? I don't want empathy or sympathy as an owner, I feel they need to be exposed for what they really are, a NECESSARY rip-off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dave Scott
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #778908 by Dave Scott
Dave Scott on topic Vet Bills
We have a few threads running but could not agree with you more, we had a terrible run a few months ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

August 2020
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29