Re:FRENCH RACING - RESOURCES

• eramutsamaya
  • eramutsamaya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786828 by eramutsamaya
Re:FRENCH RACING - RESOURCES was created by eramutsamaya
What is Phumelela/ Tab doing to give us study forms or better indepth resources about French races. I saw there was jubilation about french racing coming but what are you punting on??? Are you using freetabsheet or you are guided by news, tipsters, pmu odds etc. Sometimes as punters our addiction overpower us and we just accept anything that is laid on table; as long we see a horse running and we put a penny on that.

I know a couple of friends who shy away from France because there re no resources to guide us. Even the pools in France speak for themselves.

Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr hawaii

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786830 by Thor
Zeturf is usually good. And believe it or not I use it in combination with free tab sheet.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786832 by naresh
My take is that hardly punters new that Flat French Racing is back due to the powers inability to market it. Also it was a Monday.

I use attheraces for form study.

• mikesack
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786833 by mikesack
mikesack on topic Re:FRENCH RACING - RESOURCES
You can't find any good Formguide for
French racing. Ze Turf gives limited info and betting price guide.
Sometimes you can get better form
at RacingPost if the venue is covered.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786834 by naresh

Thor wrote: Zeturf is usually good. And believe it or not I use it in combination with free tab sheet.

Zeturf although has information is not the official website.

pmu.fr

Is the official website and we commingle with them.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786836 by naresh
Also note the bigger Trainers like Fabre, Rouget, Head, Pantall, Bary, etc. Also jockeys like Pasquier, Boudot, Pelsier, Cheminaud, Guyon, Demuro. Soumillon is backed every race so no value. Barzalona rides for Godolphin.

Other big owners, are the usual suspects, like Shadwell, Juddmonte, Coolmore, Niarchos family, all have horses in France. Also Al Shaqab, the Qatar brigade has horses. Oops nearly forgot Aga Khan.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786841 by Dave Scott
Dave Scott on topic Re:FRENCH RACING - RESOURCES
PHUMELELA MEDIA RELEASE

SUBJECT: Appetising French fare on offer

DATE: Wednesday 11 May 2020

RELEASED BY: Phumelela Gaming

TAB will offer betting on three race meetings from France this Tuesday, although Tellytrack will be screening the two flat race meetings only - the afternoon meeting at Saint Cloud and the evening event from Pont De Vivaux.

Online and telephone betting into commingled pools will be available on the harness race meeting at Vincennes.

Saint-Cloud hosts an excellent 11-race card. The Prix Tourbillion tops the programme and looks especially interesting with impressive debut winners Enzel and Dawn Intello clashing, while Alfareeq and Mare Australis add further intrigue.

Race 1 starts at 11.10am and all races will offer commingled Win, Place, Quinella and Swinger pools (if there are less than seven runners, an Exacta pool is offered instead of the Swinger and Quinella).

There will be a Place Accumulator on the meeting starting on Race 5 and running through to Race 11, and a Jackpot on Races 8 to 11.

The meeting at Pont De Vivaux comprises eight races with Race 1 at 5.10pm. The same range of commingled pools will be offered with a Place Accumulator on Races 2 to 8 and a Jackpot from Races 5 to 8.

The harness meeting at Vincennes also comprises eight races with Race 1 scheduled for 4.25pm.

Of course, for the early risers there are nine Australian meetings on which to bet.

Wednesday holds some great opportunities for bettors with a fantastic meeting at Chantilly in France and a nine-race card at Happy Valley.

Chantilly, one of France's most picturesque tracks, stages the pick of the action. The Group 3 Prix Texanita, moved from Maisons-Laffitte, is the standout event of a 10-race card.

Keep an eye out for Alocasia, who looks a smart prospect.

• eramutsamaya
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786847 by eramutsamaya
eramutsamaya on topic Re:FRENCH RACING - RESOURCES

Dave Scott wrote: PHUMELELA MEDIA RELEASE

SUBJECT: Appetising French fare on offer

DATE: Wednesday 11 May 2020

RELEASED BY: Phumelela Gaming

TAB will offer betting on three race meetings from France this Tuesday, although Tellytrack will be screening the two flat race meetings only - the afternoon meeting at Saint Cloud and the evening event from Pont De Vivaux.

Online and telephone betting into commingled pools will be available on the harness race meeting at Vincennes.

Saint-Cloud hosts an excellent 11-race card. The Prix Tourbillion tops the programme and looks especially interesting with impressive debut winners Enzel and Dawn Intello clashing, while Alfareeq and Mare Australis add further intrigue.

Race 1 starts at 11.10am and all races will offer commingled Win, Place, Quinella and Swinger pools (if there are less than seven runners, an Exacta pool is offered instead of the Swinger and Quinella).

There will be a Place Accumulator on the meeting starting on Race 5 and running through to Race 11, and a Jackpot on Races 8 to 11.

The meeting at Pont De Vivaux comprises eight races with Race 1 at 5.10pm. The same range of commingled pools will be offered with a Place Accumulator on Races 2 to 8 and a Jackpot from Races 5 to 8.

The harness meeting at Vincennes also comprises eight races with Race 1 scheduled for 4.25pm.

Of course, for the early risers there are nine Australian meetings on which to bet.

Wednesday holds some great opportunities for bettors with a fantastic meeting at Chantilly in France and a nine-race card at Happy Valley.

Chantilly, one of France's most picturesque tracks, stages the pick of the action. The Group 3 Prix Texanita, moved from Maisons-Laffitte, is the standout event of a 10-race card.

Keep an eye out for Alocasia, who looks a smart prospect.

This is what im talking about. Its just that its the only track and to feed PA addictions punters invest. But my question remains...Is it worth investing if we are given skeleton information. Imagine Phumelela release their AFS for 2020 with just Profit before Tax & NBV figures; who can invest in that?
Mindful of fact that that are lots of voiceless punters, we are just desperate to punt..punt whatever is in telly. They know they have the monopoly and we eat wat ever rubbish is put on table.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #786860 by Mac
There is lots of info out there. Even Bob posted us the respective Timeform site. We can’t expect to be spoon fed all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Lot 226, 2016 NYS, Diamondveld, R1.5m"
Last edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Mac.

• RA Stranger
  • Away
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786864 by RA Stranger
RA Stranger on topic Re:FRENCH RACING - RESOURCES

Thor wrote: Zeturf is usually good. And believe it or not I use it in combination with free tab sheet.

....there were unusually big differences between Zeturf and PMU betting yesterday.

I use Zeturf as a guide only but it was ethically wrong for Zeturf to have been touted on TT by certain presenters as it was/is in contradiction to the betting and commingling arrangement with the PMU/French racing and not to promote bookmakers as bookmakers are not legal in France,

Zeturf is based in Malta and is not at all french.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786868 by Thor
At the end of the day you take your chance to win big. If we were all fed the same info and everyone played the same bets then we'd start complaining about small payouts. As Mac said above, we can't expect to be spoon fed all the time.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786877 by Magi
Attheraces provides plenty decent information..... betting moves can be monitored on oddschecker.com.

I just wish the assholes would market more aggressively to get the pools up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor, RA Stranger

• RA Stranger
  • Away
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #786881 by RA Stranger
RA Stranger on topic Re:FRENCH RACING - RESOURCES
Race 1 Race Closed
NO HORSE WIN PLACE
1 Choco Charly 7.80 1.60
2 Xaario 3.10 1.20
3 Golden Sand 27.80 5.00
4 Vale Of Tof 59.90 10.60
5 Forefront (ire) 47.60 7.30
6 Sealiway 4.20 1.30
7 Twin Boy 54.30 9.70
8 Rime Doree 14.30 2.60
9 Katchi 38.00 8.50
10 Vie Privee SCR SCR
11 Pomela Laujac 68.20 11.20
12 Dontellyourmother (ire) 9.50 1.90
13 Spherical 20.60 4.30
14 Chiri Tsubaki (ire) SCR SCR
15 Passion My Love 13.60 2.60
16 Imperial Beauty 13.60 2.90
NETT POOLS
WN444337
PL520733
SW174030

TF691
QT504

JP987
PA1331
QU106675

Yes not enough exposure and that's one of the many reasons why they went t!ts up....there must be a handful of us involved in the pools in bold....

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #786956 by Mac
Can anyone advise me where I can find the current official ratings for French horses? The normal online race cards have the OR’s as blank.

• eramutsamaya
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #787000 by eramutsamaya
eramutsamaya on topic Re:FRENCH RACING - RESOURCES

Mac wrote: Can anyone advise me where I can find the current official ratings for French horses? The normal online race cards have the OR’s as blank.

Francegalop & Letrot. Its a horse by horse view. Not user friendly.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mikesack

More
2 weeks 19 hours ago #787008 by Mac

eramutsamaya wrote:

Mac wrote: Can anyone advise me where I can find the current official ratings for French horses? The normal online race cards have the OR’s as blank.

Francegalop & Letrot. Its a horse by horse view. Not user friendly.

Fantastic Eramuts.. Thanks :-)

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

May 2020
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23