Re:Changes

  • Karma
  • Karma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #779013 by Karma
Re:Changes was created by Karma
Well done Bob, Dave and team... Nice subtle changes which i have found makes it easier on the eye... Also nothing major (from what i have seen), which caused alot of confusion the last time when the revamp was done... Thanks again for the platform you provide :) Hope the new server stays strong for you guys :)

Are you living your life or waiting to die?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Pienaar, spartanza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779027 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Re:Changes
Thanks πŸ™

And our new IT guru Spartanza

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK
The following user(s) said Thank You: spartanza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779033 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Re:Changes
We’re aware of the warning when entering the site from .co.za

It’s not an issue and should be rectified soon

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779035 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Re:Changes
Please let us know if you come across any bugs or errors

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779043 by Thor
Thor on topic Re:Changes
New format looks good.

One thing I would change - Remove the words Replied by in every reply. It's too bold and catches your eye before the person's name that actually replied. It would look better just saying, Bob Brogan on topic Changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779044 by spartanza
spartanza on topic Re:Changes
Noted Thor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779047 by spartanza
spartanza on topic Re:Changes

Thor wrote: New format looks good.

One thing I would change - Remove the words Replied by in every reply. It's too bold and catches your eye before the person's name that actually replied. It would look better just saying, Bob Brogan on topic Changes.


Better?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779048 by Thor
Thor on topic Re:Changes

spartanza wrote:

Thor wrote: New format looks good.

One thing I would change - Remove the words Replied by in every reply. It's too bold and catches your eye before the person's name that actually replied. It would look better just saying, Bob Brogan on topic Changes.


Better?


Significantly :) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dean321, spartanza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Karma
  • Karma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779056 by Karma
Karma on topic Re:Changes
Another idea that for sure would help me, and I am guessing a few others, but is there anyway you could maybe put a highlight ring around the users profile image to indicate a pm has been received?

Are you living your life or waiting to die?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr hawaii, Dean321, Felix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779059 by spartanza
spartanza on topic Re:Changes

Karma wrote: Another idea that for sure would help me, and I am guessing a few others, but is there anyway you could maybe put a highlight ring around the users profile image to indicate a pm has been received?

You're saying to make it more obvious a private message has been received.

I'll look into it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779064 by Biggie626
Biggie626 on topic Re:Changes
Can all the international racing threads be pinned up πŸ€”

The south African thread,is started new everyday but places like kranji or Hong get pushed further down πŸ˜’ then time gets wasted trying to look for a thread that is on page 4 or 5

Zim/ngong
Dubai
Uk/ire
Singapore
Hong Kong
France
Australia
The following user(s) said Thank You: spartanza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #779065 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Re:Changes

Biggie626 wrote: Can all the international racing threads be pinned up πŸ€”

The south African thread,is started new everyday but places like kranji or Hong get pushed further down πŸ˜’ then time gets wasted trying to look for a thread that is on page 4 or 5

Zim/ngong
Dubai
Uk/ire
Singapore
Hong Kong
France
Australia


We are creating new forums for all the international meetings 😎

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #779341 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Re:Changes

spartanza wrote:

Karma wrote: Another idea that for sure would help me, and I am guessing a few others, but is there anyway you could maybe put a highlight ring around the users profile image to indicate a pm has been received?

You're saying to make it more obvious a private message has been received.

I'll look into it


Looks like the Spartan has cracked it


......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: spartanza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #779344 by spartanza
spartanza on topic Re:Changes
Temporary fix for now with regards to the messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horseracing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

January 2020
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31