Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE

• harry hotspur
  • harry hotspur's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 weeks 15 hours ago #766074 by harry hotspur
harry hotspur created the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
COME ON WORLDS SPORT BETTING ITS YOUR BIG DAY COME OUT WITH BETTING YOU THE MARKET LEADERS OR ARE YOU FOLLOWERS?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bob Brogan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 14 hours ago - 2 weeks 14 hours ago #766079 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
Betting is up www.worldsportsbetting.co.za/mplevents/65261207|65261680|

Happy now or still using caps lock

PS the entries were delayed and not released for some reason

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK
Last Edit: 2 weeks 14 hours ago by Bob Brogan.

More
2 weeks 14 hours ago #766080 by Zelig
Zelig replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
Judging by the comments here and on SP with regards to the refunds on Hawwaam in the Antepost markets and the lack of understanding of the rules , its no surprise to see them not price up any Antepost markets for Gold Cup day.

• harry hotspur
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 weeks 13 hours ago #766082 by harry hotspur
harry hotspur replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
Why do ladbrokes wait for noms for the english derby to come out before they price up six months in advance ?

More
2 weeks 13 hours ago #766083 by Thor
Thor replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE

Zelig wrote: Judging by the comments here and on SP with regards to the refunds on Hawwaam in the Antepost markets and the lack of understanding of the rules , its no surprise to see them not price up any Antepost markets for Gold Cup day.

I agree. There's just no winning for the bookmakers. Damned if you do damned if you don't. And I'm the first to point out when the bookmaker is in the wrong.

• Bob Brogan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 13 hours ago #766084 by Bob Brogan
WSB price up every Grade 1 race before other bookies

And yes they wait for noms

......................................................................................................................................

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

• harry hotspur
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 weeks 13 hours ago #766085 by harry hotspur
harry hotspur replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
Grade ones ?so wheres the betting for the 2 group 1 juvenile races ?

• Bob Brogan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766088 by Bob Brogan
Contact them and ask?

Would imagine they will be up soon

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766093 by Press
Press replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
Guys, a quick clarification question...

I had drinks with a mate of mine. He said he had R10grand on Hawwaam but took it Ante-Post. He went to collect his refund from the bookie, but they didn't pay back his stake. Apparently the rule is that if you back a horse ante-post, and even if it makes the final field and gets scratched subsequently, you lose your stake. Is this correct?

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766095 by Craig Pienaar
Craig Pienaar replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
The rule has always been if horse makes the final field and is then scratched you get your money back but the thieves that are the current bookmakers decided to change this , absolute disgrace imo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Press

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766098 by Press

Craig Pienaar wrote: The rule has always been if horse makes the final field and is then scratched you get your money back but the thieves that are the current bookmakers decided to change this , absolute disgrace imo

Jees bud, this is scary stuff! I cant understand this. So what happens if you have an all to come going onto Hawwaam antepost? Do you get paid out for the other winning horses? Or is that bet a total loss?

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766100 by Craig Pienaar
Craig Pienaar replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
The bet is a total loss , absolute theft imo , punters need to take a stand and boycott bookmakers totally

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766102 by Press
Thanks for the clarity, Craig. I will NEVER be taking Ante-Post ever again. I feel so so sorry for the punters that lost their money in cold blood on Hawwaam as a result of this "new ruling"...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Pienaar

• harry hotspur
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766104 by harry hotspur
The rule has always been that if you back a horse anti post and it doesnt run for whatever reason you lose your money so why are people blaming bookies for this blame yourselves ..You get bigger odds antepost hence the risk the bookies take ..i have won and lost plenty meddling in the antepost market so learn the rules and dont cry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor

• chicken n chips
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766106 by chicken n chips
chicken n chips replied the topic: Where IS ANTEPOST BETTING FOR 27TH JULY GREYVILLE
For the first time ever i agree with Craig P. Bookies dont give a toss about the punter, they are only in it to make a punter broke, nothing else matters to them. They give you a finger and take both your arms. Anybody ever see a bookie walking home cursing his luck? They say that they take all the risk, yeah right they do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Pienaar

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766107 by Craig Pienaar

harry hotspur wrote: The rule has always been that if you back a horse anti post and it doesnt run for whatever reason you lose your money so why are people blaming bookies for this blame yourselves ..You get bigger odds antepost hence the risk the bookies take ..i have won and lost plenty meddling in the antepost market so learn the rules and dont cry.

I have no idea where u come up with this, absolute nonsense. That has not always been the rule on the ante post market in sa horseracing

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766108 by Press

harry hotspur wrote: The rule has always been that if you back a horse anti post and it doesnt run for whatever reason you lose your money so why are people blaming bookies for this blame yourselves ..You get bigger odds antepost hence the risk the bookies take ..i have won and lost plenty meddling in the antepost market so learn the rules and dont cry.

That was never the rule -

The rule states that if your horse makes the final field (including reserve runners) and SUBSEQUENTLY gets scratched, you are entitled to a full refund, or in the case of all to comes, a full payout barring the final runner. I had a bet many years ago on a horse called Pavlovich. He made the final field but was a reserve runner. I got paid out in full as he was scratched on the day.

• harry hotspur
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766111 by harry hotspur
Craig i have been betting for 40 years and this has been the law ..i backed twist of fate to place and got 8 to 1 antepost and guess what i didnt get a deduction because it was antepost ..those that backed do it again also did not get a fcuking deduction and those who backed the other horses who placed antepost didnt get a fcuking deduction..please talk crap elsewhere ..

• harry hotspur
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766113 by harry hotspur
Press you living in a dream world and for those who slate bookies dont bet with them bet with the tote and complain about that when you get shit payouts and the odds change after the finish

• Bob Brogan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #766114 by Bob Brogan

Craig Pienaar wrote: The rule has always been if horse makes the final field and is then scratched you get your money back but the thieves that are the current bookmakers decided to change this , absolute disgrace imo

Never ever been the ante post rule

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horseracing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge. Everyone who joins the CLAN, can discuss a multitude of sports events with a view to increasing the knowledge-base of all interested parties. Horse Racing is by far the most represented sport and we welcome the views of the many owners, trainers, punters and all racing stakeholders, all of whom post their contributions on our discussion forums. Members glean what they want to and discuss selections for the day and the general well being of the sport.

Get in touch

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

July 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27