Chantilly Race 8 - Tote Favourite a scratching

More
6 days 4 hours ago #770501 by kgy
kgy created the topic: Chantilly Race 8 - Tote Favourite a scratching
S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 4 hours ago #770502 by kgy
kgy replied the topic: Chantilly Race 8 - Tote Favourite a scratching
At close of race the 3 was 2nd favourite so would assume that this becomes favourite after the 8 is removed as a scratching, which means that all the scratching including the 8 should qualify as winning numbers in the Place Accumulator.

• Bob Brogan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 days 10 hours ago #770550 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan replied the topic: Chantilly Race 8 - Tote Favourite a scratching
Did you come good KGY? Maybe one of our TOTE experts can help you?

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

More
5 days 10 hours ago #770552 by Muhtiman
Muhtiman replied the topic: Chantilly Race 8 - Tote Favourite a scratching
.......oh here I am thinking that the question was rhetorical.....saw the results and the 3 was tote favorite and 8 was a scratched runner.....therefore the 8 qualifies in the PA......but must say very brave to play a PA there.....but it looks like the free tote sheet may have tipped it as it only payed R22..... but a fair payout for a minuscule pool with every tote fav arriving ......:dry:

My idea of "help from above" is a sniper on the roof
and a higher power is a hell fire missile armed drone.

More
5 days 10 hours ago #770553 by naresh
naresh replied the topic: Chantilly Race 8 - Tote Favourite a scratching
According to the results the 8 did qualify as the Tote Favorite, 3, ran third.

1st : 3,6,7
2nd : 2,3,4,5
3rd : 2,6,8
4th : 1,4,6
5th : 3,4,9
6th : 3,6,8
7th : 3,8,11,14,17,18
Net Pool = R 4191.82
Tickets = 186.46
Dividend = R 22.40

More
5 days 9 hours ago #770555 by kgy
kgy replied the topic: Chantilly Race 8 - Tote Favourite a scratching
Hi All, yes the result was changed after it was highlighted on ABC.This i can assure you, because both Tabgold and Saftote had the dividends declared and official with the 8 still as tote favorite.Actually Cecil in the Tellytrack also raised this issue of the scratching being declared Tote Favourite.

More
5 days 8 hours ago #770560 by Muhtiman

kgy wrote: Hi All, yes the result was changed after it was highlighted on ABC.This i can assure you, because both Tabgold and Saftote had the dividends declared and official with the 8 still as tote favorite.Actually Cecil in the Tellytrack also raised this issue of the scratching being declared Tote Favourite.

this is totally believable as those clowns working under Scotty are basically inept.....they have been closing races and even making payouts then realize that they left out a scratching or got the wrong number.....they then open the race and amend.....I sh!t you not....once I backed a dog at Dundalk late on a Friday evening.... it arrived swingers were big too .....my balance was large....so I begin to invest in the next race.....and while taking bets get a notice that I do not have any funds in my account.....I phone in....and find out I have a negative balance....go back to the previous race result and it is no longer all clear.....I get Vee Moodley digits and call to complain .....he refers me to some underling..... they tell me they forgot a late scratching and had to reverse the payout....then add the scratched horse and then go all clear again.......:angry:

....still they have not acknowledged the f@ck @p they made on Sunday with the Hong Kong fields loaded in the Singapore venues on the tote betting portals.....why should they....they basically f@ck @p every day.....have staff that are badly managed and NAFI.....No Ambition F@ckall Interest.....and it affects their whole operation......:S

• Bob Brogan
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 days 4 hours ago #770729 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan replied the topic: Chantilly Race 8 - Tote Favourite a scratching
Incorrect tote favourite declared in last race by French host tote.

SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
TAB’s Place Accumulator payout for the Chantilly race meeting on Monday 9 September had to be recalculated as a result of the French host tote declaring the incorrect tote favourite in the last leg.

According to the host tote No 8, the tote favourite, ran unplaced in race 8 and TAB declared a PA payout based on that information. This had to be changed subsequently, when No 3 Jeitoso Bayer was shown as the tote favourite and No 8 as a non-runner.

Jeitoso Bayer ran third, which resulted in three non-runners (Nos 8, 17 and 18) then qualifying for the PA. Winners who cashed tickets before the payout was adjusted received a bigger dividend than should have been the case.

Tab online

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhtiman

More
2 days 15 hours ago #770738 by Muhtiman
.....so they are not to blame....so it was the Frog's fault.....really....I find this rather odd..... but hey I go with the % of who is really at fault..... the one that snidely says you can get a better payout if you are on the ball and actually in the tote shop .....:dry:

....reminds me of that Friday evening at Greyville where some tote chop made an incorrect tote fav in the last race pulling scratchings into the P6.....some oke I know cashed in and got a share of the R22K P6 and got paid....they corrected the race later and the dividend was bigger but he would not have been a winner....:unsure:

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horseracing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge. Everyone who joins the CLAN, can discuss a multitude of sports events with a view to increasing the knowledge-base of all interested parties. Horse Racing is by far the most represented sport and we welcome the views of the many owners, trainers, punters and all racing stakeholders, all of whom post their contributions on our discussion forums. Members glean what they want to and discuss selections for the day and the general well being of the sport.

Get in touch

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

September 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28